The Steenberg Hotel is situated in the beautiful Constantia Valley on the Cape’s oldest wine farm, twenty minutes from the centre of Cape Town. It’s carefully restored buildings date back to 1682, and have been declared National Monuments. The hotel’s restaurant, Catharina’s, has earned a reputation of one of Cape Town’s best.
- 5 star Standard Luxury Room for 2 persons sharing for 3 nights
- ½ Day Private Constantia Winelands Tour per person during stay – including a private winetasting with a wine steward at Steenberg
- Full Day Private Hermanus Whale Watching Tour per person during stay
- 1 x 3 course Set Menu dinner per person in Catharina’s Restaurant on the evening of your arrival
- Free transfers to restaurants and shops within 5km radius
Rate per person sharing per 3 night package R7 000.00
Terms & Conditions Apply*
With relationships in the industry we bring you all this with the latest deals in mind. So, that you still get the most elegant places with more than you’d expect.
Click here to take you to www.elegantplaces.co.za